Voit Real Estate Services is a privately-held, Southern California-based full-service commercial real estate services firm, founded in 1971.
Throughout its 40+ year history, Voit has completed more than $44.8 billion in brokerage revenues encompassing more than 43,000 deals.
Voit has always been and will always be a regionalized, entrepreneurial firm where its people are its greatest asset. Voit is a client-focused organization, and with its brokers sitting on the Board of Governors and as shareholders in the company, Voit professionals have a voice in their own firm and are able to make timely decisions best tailored to their clients’ needs.
Voit provides full service real estate solutions, seamlessly integrating the following:
- Commercial Brokerage
- Real Estate Management
- Construction & Development Services
Why We’re Different:
- Broker Owned-with our brokerage professionals sitting on the Board of Governors and as shareholders in the company, Voit brokers have a voice in their own firm. They are able to be nimble and make timely decisions best tailored to their clients’ needs.
- Depth in Resources-ensuring our brokerage professionals have all the right resources to be successful and provide our clients with the best in class service is a focus for Voit.
- Entrepreneurial Environment-being entrepreneurial means that we have the freedom and creativity to find solutions that work best for our clients, without a lot of corporate rules that govern our actions.
- Privately Held-we report to our clients not to Wall Street or outside investors
- Regional-Voit has always been a regional real estate firm and always will be. We are experts in our Southern California markets which allows us to provide our clients with unmatched service. We don’t believe bigger is better – we believe better is better. For clients needing a wider reach, we offer CORFAC, an alliance of entrepreneurial CRE firms that partner to deliver experienced service locally, nationally and internationally. Additionally, many of our brokerage professionals are members of SIOR and CCIM.
- Relationships not Transactional-we are in business for the long haul and act like it. We want to build long lasting relationships and work hard to keep them. We are much more focused on fostering relationships than being a transactional focused company.
- 40+ Year History-while we may be smaller than a national firm, we have a long history of successes to put our clients at ease that they are in the best hands.